Mistress of All Evil: A Tale of the Dark Fairy (Villains #4) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Villains series.
- #1: Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (Villains #1) (Paperback): $11.54
- #2: The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince (Villains #2) (Paperback): $11.54
- #3: Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch (Villains #3) (Hardcover): $18.89
- #5: Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch (Villains #5) (Hardcover): $18.89
- #6: The Odd Sisters: A Villains Novel (Hardcover): $18.89
- #7: Evil Thing (Villains #7) (Hardcover): $18.89
The tale is told as if it’s happening once upon a dream: the lovely maiden meets her handsome prince in the woods.
The story has been told many times and in many ways. But always the maiden finds out that she is a princess—a princess who has been cursed by a dark fairy to prick her finger on a spindle and fall into an eternal sleep. Though her three good fairies try to protect her, the princess succumbs to the curse. But the power of good endures, as her true love defeats the fire-breathing dragon and awakens the princess with true love’s first kiss. The two live happily ever after.
And yet this is only half the story. So what of the dark fairy, Maleficent? Why does she curse the innocent princess? What led to her becoming so filled with malice, anger, and hatred? Many tales have tried to explain her motives. Here is one account, pulled down from the many passed down through the ages. It is a tale of love and betrayal, of magic and reveries. It is a tale of the Mistress of All Evil.
Evil is made, not born. Enjoy Serena Valentino's entire Villain's series!
- Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (Book 1)
- The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince (Book 2)
- Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch (Book 3)
- Mistress of All Evil: A Tale of the Dark Fairy (Book 4)
- Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch (Book 5)
- The Odd Sisters: A Villains Novel (Book 6)
- Evil Thing (Book 7)
About the Author
Serena Valentino has been weaving tales that combine mythos and guile for the past decade. She has earned critical acclaim in both the comic and horror domains, where she is known for her unique style of storytelling, bringing her readers into exquisitely frightening worlds filled with terror, beauty, and extraordinary protagonists. The books in her best-selling Villains series are best enjoyed when read in the following order: Fairest of All, The Beast Within, Poor Unfortunate Soul, Mistress of All Evil.