The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022 (Unofficial Guides)
Get the Trusted Source of Information for a Successful Walt Disney World Vacation
The best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World has everything you need to plan your family's trip--hassle-free. Whether you are planning your annual vacation to Walt Disney World or preparing for your first visit ever, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
With an Unofficial Guide in hand--and with authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides--find out what's available in every category, from best to worst, and get step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World, from park opening procedures, to rides, restaurants, and hotels. Here's what's NEW in the 2022 book:
- When to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted Walt Disney World Resort
- Complete coverage of Disney's new Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, Guardians of the Galaxy, and TRON Lightcycle Run attractions
- The latest on new Disney programs such as Early Theme Park Entry
- Tips on how to avoid long lines in a World without Disney's FastPass ride reservation system
- The newest, best places for ticket and hotel deals
- The latest on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- A preview of the new fireworks shows Enchantment and Harmonious
- Updated reviews of every Walt Disney World restaurant since reopening
- The best hotel rooms to request at every Disney resort