Ride the Tornado: Continuously Improve Your Marketing Strategy in the Midst of Rapid Change (Paperback)
Digital change creates a whirlwind of ever-shifting markets and being directionless, even for a moment, will sabatoge a company's potential. To surge through the storm as a money-making business, you need to move quickly - but with intention.
Most marketing management leaders lack a framework for successful decision making in a fast-paced digital marketing industry. Rigid long-term planning won't work when you must execute rapid results that build over time.
In Ride the Tornado, learn how to take advantage of change without caving into it. New North Agency founder Tobin Lehman offers a step-by-step guide to a proven system that adds razor-sharp focus into marketing strategy: the RTX(c) decision-making framework. Reshape your perception of change and transform your marketing decision-making to achieve better results, more efficiently.
- How the speed of change affects your brand, customers, and sales.
- Why long-term project planning can't handle dynamic environments - and why agile thinking is the better option for innovative leadership.
- The three stages of RTX(c) - Assessment, Ideation, and Execution - and how to implement the framework within your team.
- Sample agendas, FAQs, and communication strategy for a team leader to put the ideas into practice today.
- Solutions to potential challenges if things go awry and how to prep for unexpected results.
Don't just weather the storm - command and conquer it with focus, force, and success. Empower your organization into a rapidly thinking, executing business unrelenting to the winds of digital marketing change with RTX(c) framework. Get Ride the Tornado now