Effective Communication: Communication Skills Training. A Guide to Effective Communication Skills for Couples, with Friends, in the Workplace a (Paperback)
★55% OFF for Bookstores NOW at $ 23.50 instead of $ 33.87★
Have you been in a situation where you spoke to someone, and they perceived you as aggressive even when you did not have an ounce of aggression in you?
Have you been in a room where people only wanted to speak to one person, and you couldn't figure out why the person received all that attention?
Have you ever had your boss scold you or even fire you from your job after speaking with him briefly, and you couldn't point to any careless word you said during the conversation?
Surprise and Delight Your Client with This Fabulous Book Your Customers Will Never Stop to Read this Awesome Book
You may or may not have known that the reason behind the unfortunate event, but most often than not, it is because your communication method was poor, or rather, your delivery method. Well, if you asked, most people have even lost count of the numerous times seemingly innocent conversations landed them in trouble or caused them many losses.
Without proper knowledge of how to communicate, you may borrow something from a friend and be dismissed, you could have a chance to speak to your boss and end up fired, or you could miss the opportunity to gain that client who was interested in your products or services.
People say that money, and sometimes love, makes the world go round, but in reality, there isn't much you could do without proper communication. How would people give you what you asked for? How would people understand what you? You need to communicate properly just to get by.
It is not enough for you to just get by, though. As people become more knowledgeable, they are becoming pickier. Twenty years ago, a customer would stand to be treated and spoken to rudely, if only they could access the products or services you are offering. However, with globalization and more education from various sources, people now understand their rights and have more choices.
Inside this book, you will find:
- The most explicit definition of effective communication and its application in daily living
- The most viable information on how to improve communication at your workplace
- The most credible information on how you can improve communication with your spouse
- Advice on how to communicate with friends effectively
- Advice on how you ought to handle various conversations without prompting violence
- A clear description of the art of persuasion and its application in conversations
- The most vivid description of errors people often make when communicating
- A wide range of tips, tricks, and techniques you could take up to better your communication with various persons
- Many practical examples of how to carry on effective conversations
Get this book today and bring your customers as far as their dreams can take them