Pull and Play Books: Please and Thank You: A Pull-the-Tab Book (TW Pull and Play) (Board book)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
"The book to reach for (no grabbing, please!) when a child needs a reminder about manners." — Kirkus Reviews
It's never too early to encourage children to respect one another: This newest title in the Pull and Play Books™ series teaches social skills in a fun, age-appropriate way. Young children will enjoy pulling the tabs to change the pictures and reveal the good feelings that come from having good manners. A timely and important addition to preschool books about social and emotional growth.
• Features pull-tabs that control the changing pictures, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
• Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
• Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
Fans of other books in the Pull and Play Books series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Please and Thank You.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for baby–3 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
Thierry Bedouet is an illustrator and co-founder of Empty Cocagne, a publishing company. His work regularly appears in magazines and children's books. He lives in Nantes.
“The book to reach for (no grabbing, please!) when a child needs a reminder about manners.”-Kirkus Reviews